We offer the following classes for children ages 2 ½ to 5 years old:
- The 2 ½ year old class meets two or three days a week, from 9:00 am-11:30 am.
- The 3 year old class meets three or four days a week, from 9:00 am-11:30 am.
- The 4 year old class meets four days a week, from 9:00 am-11:30 am.
Enrichment classes of Yoga and Music are included in the above programs.
We offer several add-on enrichment programs for the 3s and 4s classes:
- Lunch Bunch: The 3 and 4 year old classes have the option of bringing a brown bag lunch and staying at school from 11:30 am-1:00 pm on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays.
- Little Chef’s Cooking & More!: We offer cooking, science and art on Tuesday afternoons from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm for children 3-6 years old.
- Camp Funky Monkey: Our summer camp program is offered for 4 weeks in June, M-Th, from 9:00 am-12:00 pm for children 2 1/2 – 6 years old. Children must be potty trained.
We also offer programs for younger children of current and new families:
- Mommy and Me Program: Parent/child playgroup meets on Wednesday mornings in the Co-op Gym, from 9:00am-10:30am, for children under 2 1/2
~ ENROLLMENT CRITERIA ~
- The 2 1/2 year old class has open enrollment. Children must be 2 1/2 years old by September to start class, or they may enter the program the month they turn 2 1/2. Priority will be given to children with a September start.
- The 3-year-old or 4-year-old classes require students to celebrate his or her birthday by October 1st.
- The Mommy and Me program is for children under 2 1/2.
If you are interested in joining the Madison Co-op, we offer weekly tours on Wednesday mornings at 9:30 am. You can also call the school or email to schedule a private tour. To enroll, you will need to fill out an application, and your contract will be mailed to you thereafter. Contracts must be returned within 14 days for your place to be held. All general membership applications will be offered on a first come first serve basis until full. A waiting list will be available after membership has been filled. Priority will be given to current members and alumni until December 1st.
For enrollment information, please contact us at (973) 377-2501 or email@example.com.